The analogue to digital converter series of type „DX“ are specially designed for a large dynamic range and high stability, which makes them suitable for almost all applications.These ADC’s have internal digital calibrations resulting in highly significant signal output.
Due to this digital signal processing, all signals have the identical transfer function which allows for high precise post-processing of the data.
Highlights of the DX Series
- Low power consumption
- Very low noise, large dynamic range and high linearity
- Digital temperature compensation minimizes drifts
- Sensor output digitally error-corrected with respect to scaling and offset
- Small size and lightweight
- Single coaxial cable for power and data introduces minimal magnetic signature