Our company profile
Foundation of STL Systems AG:
1998 in Constance by the brothers Dr. Christoph Ludwig and Dr. Wolfgang Ludwig.
Solutions for demanding, complex measurement tasks by using innovative and cost-optimized sensor and system concepts.
Optimization of the customer benefit by uncompromising linking of sensor properties with numerical methods as well as elimination of ambient disturbing influences.
Products / Projects:
- Calibration Coil Systems
- High-End Digitizers and Digital Magnetometers
- Metal Detectors
- Mobile Signature Measurement and Magnetic Treatment Systems
- Stationary Signature Measurement and Magnetic Treatment Systems
- Ultra-high Homogenity Coil Systems (also stray-field compensated)
- Active Magnetic Shielding
- Degaussing Systems
- Harbour Protection
- Magnetic Test and Treatment Ranges
- Medical Technology MRI
- Sensor Calibration
- Ship Signature Measurement
- Small Intestine Diagnostics
- Underwater Signal Monitoring